Your Credit Union, Your Community
Fiontarlann Teo Enterprise Centre
- A company funded by St. Anthony’s & Claddagh Credit Union with £1m investment.
- Offers low cost business units and hot desking to small or developing local businesses.
- Vision :- Support indigenous start up businesses.
- Officially opened in Westside, Galway in 2001.
- Helps employ over 40 people in our local community.
#UniCash – College Bursary
- €7,500 bursary fund for 5 students in our Community.
- 5 Leaving Cert students are given €1,500 towards funding their 3rd level education.
- Any Leaving Cert student that holds an account with us, who has applied for a 3rd level college course, full time PLC or apprenticeship is eligible to apply.
- Sponsorship of jerseys for various sports
- Salthill/Knocknacarra U8s/U10s
- Moycullen U16s
- Oughterard U12s/U14s
- Bearna-Na Forbacha Hurling Club U12s
- Olympic Boxing ClubBoxing:-
- Titans Basketball Club
- Colaiste Einde Girls Basketball Team
- Dominican College Swim Team
- Moycullen Handball Team
& many many more!
UHG Children’s Playground
- St. Anthony’s & Claddagh Credit Union staff have raised €22,000 over the last 6 years to help fund the building of a playground at St. Bernadette’s children’s unit in UHG.
- Fundraising events included:-
- Parachute Jump
- Table Quizzes
- Climbing Croagh Patrick
- Colour Run’s
Gaillimh Le Gaeilge
We are proud to be working with
Gaillimh le Gaeilge as a project
partner on promoting the use theIrish language in Galway.
Ag cur Gaillimh chun cinn mar
/Promoting Galway as
a Bilingual City