Your Credit Union, Your Community
Fiontarlann Teo Enterprise Centre
- A company funded by St. Anthony’s & Claddagh Credit Union with £1m investment.
- Offers low cost business units and hot desking to small or developing local businesses.
- Vision :- Support indigenous start up businesses.
- Officially opened in Westside, Galway in 2001.
- Helps employ over 40 people in our local community.
- €13,500 bursary fund: 9 secondary schools in the common bond.
- 9 Leaving Cert students are given €1,500 towards funding their 3rd level education.
- Any Leaving Cert student who has applied for a 3rd level college course is eligible to apply.
- Sponsorship of jerseys for various sports
- Salthill/Knocknacarra U8s/U10s
- Moycullen U16s
- Oughterard U12s/U14s
- Bearna-Na Forbacha Hurling Club U12s
- Olympic Boxing Club
- Titans Basketball Club
UHG Children’s Playground
- St. Anthony’s & Claddagh Credit Union staff have raised €22,000 over the last 6 years to help fund the building of a playground at St. Bernadette’s children’s unit in UHG.
- Fundraising events included:-
- Parachute Jump
- Table Quizzes
- Climbing Croagh Patrick