Whether it’s for a rainy day or a life event, saving with St. Anthony’s & Claddagh Credit Union is easy
Use any of the below to begin saving today:
- In Branch: Drop into any of our 3 branches to make a lodgement at the counter or use our Quick Lodge service.
- Online: Register for online access & activate your funds transfer option to set up reoccurring payments into your Credit Union account or make one off payments. For more information on this go to our Cuonline page.
- Direct Debit: complete a direct debit mandate form available in branch or from our Downloads section.
- EFT: use your credit union IBAN & BIC to transfer money into savings as you please.
- Debit Card: Simply freephone 1800 729 222 to make a lodgement.
- Payroll: Have your savings deducted directly from your wages. Complete a payroll form in branch or from our Downloads section.
Currently payroll is available from: NUI Galway, Galway City & County Council, HSE, Bons Secours Galway, Brothers of Charity, Fás, HSE Child & Family Agency, Thermo King, T O’Huiginn, General Monitors & Údarás na Gaeltachta. Call 091 537229 to enquire about any other companies.