Deal with unexpected expenses. Apply for an overdraft to help you through those times when it’s really needed. A personal overdraft gives you a credit facility on your Current Account for temporary or occasional use.
With our Current Account, you can now apply for an overdraft.
- Apply online here or in Branch
- You can apply for an overdraft on your Current Account from €200.00 up to a maximum of €1,900.00.
- The interest rate is 12% per annum variable. Interest is only charged on overdrawn balances. We do not currently apply surcharge interest (surcharge interest is charged by some Financial Institutions on unauthorised overdrawn balances.
- An overdraft fee of €25.00 is charged on approval and on each anniversary of the overdraft approval date.
- Overdrafts are subject to financial status and are not available to persons under 18 years of age.
How to Apply
Terms and conditions apply
An overdraft is a short-term way to borrow money on your current account and can help in months where things get a little tight e.g. if you receive a higher than expected bill and need a bit longer to repay it.
- You must hold a current account with us to avail of the overdraft facility.
- Credit facilities are subject to repayment capacity and financial status and are not available to persons under 18 years of age. Security may be required. An overdraft facility fee of €25 per annum or per overdraft sanction, whichever is the more frequent will be applied.
- The Overdraft Facility is subject to the condition that your Account on which the Overdraft Facility is made available, must operate in credit for a minimum of 30 days (consecutively or otherwise) in any 12-month period after activation of the Overdraft Facility and any subsequent renewal thereof.
- If you go overdrawn without authorisation, exceed your agreed Overdraft Limit or your Account does not operate in credit for a minimum of 30 days (consecutively or otherwise) in any 12-month period, this may affect your credit rating and future access to credit.
To view all Terms & Conditions for your Current Account & overdraft click HERE.
Mastercard and Priceless are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. This card is issued by Transact Payments Malta Limited pursuant to licence by Mastercard International Incorporated.