It’s easy to become a Member of St. Anthony’s & Claddagh Credit Union
- Step 1: Drop into one of our 3 branches to fill in an application form or download here.
- Step 2: Provide the documentation below (Photo I.D, Proof of Address & Proof of PPSN)
- Step 3: Lodgement of €5 minimum is required along with a one-time only fee of €1 to open account.
Once the above is complete your account will be opened & you can enjoy the benefits of being a member of St. Anthony’s & Claddagh Credit Union.
What you need to open an account
- Photo I.D: A valid passport, drivers licence, National Identity Card or ML10 form signed by Gardaí.
- Proof of Address: A utility bill or bank statement dated within the last 6 months.
- Proof of PPSN: any official document with your PPSN.
Please Note: A Public Services Card cannot be accepted as per Section 263 of the Social Welfare Consolidation Act 2005.
For opening a Junior account (up to age 16)
- If no photo I.D is available the child’s original birth certificate will be accepted along with proof of address dated within the last 6 months in parents name
- Child’s proof of PPSN is also required.
Visit our Operating a Junior Account page for more information.
You will be asked to fill out a nomination form when you are opening your account. This allows you to nominate the money in your account, in the event of your death, to whomever you choose, up to a certain limit.
*Your home address or work address must fall within the St. Anthony’s and Claddagh Credit Union common bond area in order to qualify for membership.