Our new Current Account gives you a real choice for your day-to-day financial needs.
With instant access to your money through a Mastercard® Debit Card, an online portal, and mobile functionality, you can pay your bills, withdraw cash and pay at point of sale, anywhere in the world.
HOW TO OPEN YOUR CURRENT ACCOUNT:
Already a Member?
- In Branch: Book an appointment by calling 091 537200 in any of our branches in Mainguard Street, Westside Shopping Centre or Oughterard.
For your appointment you will need:
- Photo I.D: Valid passport, drivers licence or I.D card
- Proof of Address: A utility bill or bank statement dated within the last 6 months
- Proof of PPSN: Any official document with your PPSN
- Eircode: Please know your eircode, this is mandatory for Current Account set up.
Please Note: A Public Services Card cannot be accepted as per Section 263 of the Social Welfare Consolidation Act 2005.
Not a member? No Problem…
Call into one of our branches to get started.
Find out how to become a St. Anthony’s & Claddagh Credit Union Member here.
- You must be a member of our Credit Union first to avail of the new Current Account.
- We can open your Credit Union Account & Current Account at the same time.
Click on the links below for further information on:
- Your Current Account is a separate account from your existing savings/share account
- The Current Account is not eligible for a dividend & does not qualify for our free insurance services
- The Current Account has fees & charges detailed above