CU Online Benefits
- Check account balances and transactions
- Online statements
- Pay bills and transfer money to and from external bank accounts
- Transfer money between your Credit Union balances
- Calculate loan repayments
- Apply for loans & instruct loan to be paid direct to your bank account if approved
- Upload documentation
- E-sign loan forms
- Secure messaging to the Credit Union
- Reset your own Password
When you have filled in all the required details on the registration form you will receive a confirmation email.
A member of staff will authenticate your registration within 1 working day & a PIN will then be sent by text to your mobile number.
Click here to register now. Help videos for registration & login below.
Activate Funds Transfer on your account
Once you have registered online, you then have the option to activate the funds transfer option. See guide on how to do this below.
- Completed CDD form, click here: CDD Form
- A photograph of you holding your Identification (Valid Passport or Driver’s Licence).
- Proof of Address (A utility bill or Bank statement dated within the last 6 months).
Proof of PPSN may be required. You will be notified by a staff Member if this is the case.
All 3 items must be emailed to email@example.com for funds transfer to be activated on your online account.
How To Log In Online: First Time
How To Register Online
How to Log In Online
- cuOnline+ is loaded with the latest security features to ensure the safety and protection of your data. With this in place you can use cuOnline+ in the safe knowledge that your data is in good hands.
- Protection of your personal data using 256MB SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption – Industry wide strong level of encryption.
- Secure sign-in – Three tiered login – for additional levels of access and security.
- 8 digit PIN and Password – as per industry best practice guidelines (upgraded from 4 digit pin).
- Firewall protection – to stop unauthorised access and protect the information on your systems.
- Time-out facility – which automatically signs you out after a period of inactivity (to continue banking online, simply sign in again).
- Secure Messaging – all account specific member communication is sent through a secure channel in cuOnline.
- PINs issued by text service.