Due to the outbreak of Coronavirus Covid-19 we have put together this page to keep you up to date with the measures that St. Anthony’s & Claddagh Credit Union are implementing.
If you are feeling unwell, have been advised to self-quarantine or have been in contact with anyone that has Covid-19, we ask that you refrain from entering our branches. Please see alternate ways to transact with us below.
The safety of our Staff & Members at this time is paramount.
- There is no change to our opening hours during level 5 restrictions
- We are now accepting new Membership again, you must call to make an appointment.
- Foreign Exchange services are temporarily unavailable until further notice
Our Normal opening hours remain unchanged throughout level 5 restrictions from the 22nd of October 2020:
Mainguard Street branch:
Monday – Saturday, 9.30am – 5pm.
Monday – Saturday, 8am – 5pm.
Oughterard Branch :
Fridays & Saturdays, 9.30am – 5pm.
Measures taken in branches
To protect everyone we have implemented some new measures in each branch.
|Social Distancing is in effect in all branches. Please stand at the markers on the floor in the queue when waiting & at the counters when transacting. 21/10/20|
|Maximum of 8-10 Members admitted at any one time in our Mainguard & Westside branches & maximum of 4 members in our Oughterard Branches. 21/10/20|
|Hand sanitiser available throughout the branches, please santise hands prior to approaching the counter. 21/10/20|
|Pens – clean pens will be available for your use at the counter. Alternatively you can bring your own. 21/10/20|
|Perspex screens are in place at each counter. 21/10/20|
|Tissues & hand sanitizers are on each counter for use by Members. 21/10/20|
|Staff are briefed on correct protocol regarding Covid-19. 21/10/20|
|We have spaced out all seating in our loans areas 21/10/20|
|Our branches are being sanitized/disinfected daily 21/10/20|
Please note: many services are available through our online banking also.
See www.sacu.ie/cuonline for details on how to register for online services & how to activate funds transfer on your online account.
Be Safe & follow government guidelines.
Last update: 21/10/20
Alternative ways to transact
We appreciate some Members may not be in a position to call into branch, therefore, please see the other options you have to transact with us.
We encourage all our Members to set up Online Banking so that you can access your Credit Union Account.
To register for online access click Here.
We will also require you to email us the following in order to activate the funds transfer option online:
- Completed CDD Form
- A photograph of you holding your Identification (Valid Passport or Driver’s Licence).
- Proof of Address (A utility bill or Bank statement dated within the last 6 months).
This should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
This will enable you to:
- Transfer funds from your own Credit Union Account to a Bank Account
- To make payments using your debit card to your savings or loans
- To print statements for your Credit Union Account
- Loan Payments can be made over the phone
- Call us to request your IBAN & BIC so you can make payments from your own bank account into your Credit union Account
- Call us on 091537200 or 1800729222
If you are having difficulty with your loan repayments please contact our Credit Control department so we can work with you on this.
Credit Control: Call 091 537200 & dial 4 or complete our Loan Flexibility Request form here.
Be safe & follow the HSE Guidelines here
Board, Management & Staff.